Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday...that's my fun day

I have an extreme love/hate relationship with weekends. I work 6 days a week right now, so I really get one full day off a week. This week we spent the day with my in-laws who took us to a neighboring town for lunch. To my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant. I haven't been there since I was in college, so I indulged and got my favorite meal there. Sweet Tea and all. It was delicious, but I was so full. I don't know why I can't stop when I'm full and not make it a painful experience. I really really need to work on that. I did much better for the rest of my meals, but certainly didn't get enough water in. I think I'm going to start documenting my meals here, just so I can see them easier.

2 scrambled eggs with 1 piece fat free cheese
Pechuga Frita (Grilled chicken breast with onions, mushrooms, and cheese Sauce)
Refried Beans
Mexican Rice
Chips & Salsa
Sweet tea (At least 2.5 glasses)
Grilled Chicken Breast sandwich for supper with fat free cheese and fat free mayo
small baked potato with spray butter and a tsp of low fat sour cream
banana

Not the best day by any means, but at least the other two meals weren't horrible. Today is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment