Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 4

Well I'm enjoying myself at work right now while everyone else is off having fun, or better yet, sleeping! HAHA. But there are a couple of great things about today. #1, I just weighed in and have lost another 2 pounds! Yep, that makes 11 total in 4 weeks. #2, Today is my birthday! Because of this, I'm not tracking today. My office has a tradition that you bring birthday treats to share with everyone on your birthday, so I brought turtle bars. I had 2 for breakfast. I'm going to eat what I want today, and not feel guilty. I might even have a few glasses of wine tonight. I will be 100% back on track tomorrow though.

Does anyone else need days like that? If I try to be 100% all the time, I will burn out and give up. If I allow myself some wiggle days, I do much better I think. Hopefully the scale next week won't reflect my birthday choices! HAHA.

Things I've done well this week:

1. Went to the gym 4 times(and actually pushed myself pretty hard
2. Tracked every bite of food that has gone into my mouth on Sparkpeople.com
3. Upped my protein intake, and decreased my carbs.

Things to improve on

1. Getting my water in every day. I struggled with this a few days this week.
2. Eating more natural foods. I need to incorporate more fruits and vegetables in my diet.
3. Start some light weight training at the gym. I'm only doing cardio right now.

11 pounds... I'm SOOOO excited!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I had to work today too so you're not alone...still here. And my birthday is coming up on the 23rd too. :)

    11 lbs is GREAT, that is super exciting.

    ReplyDelete