Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A great day

 There is no other way to describe it. I have had an awesome day. Even though I'm working long hours right now, they aren't as long as they were a couple of weeks ago. I accomplished a lot at work today. I ate healthy all day, and even worked through my morning snack without thinking about it. Then I headed to the gym after work.

As I have said before, I've been very guilty of not working out as hard as I should be, even when I go to the gym several days per week. Well tonight, I think I finally broke my bad streak! I was on the elliptical machine for the first 15 minutes I was there, and burned 170 calories doing that. Then we moved to the treadmill. My friend stopped after 30 minutes, but Biggest Loser was on, and I didn't want to miss anything. I decided I was going to make it to 500 calories. This is the amount of calories that my doctor actually told me to burn when I was working out, I've just never done it! I did it!!! Over 1 hour of cardio, and burned 500 calories!! Woo hoo!!!

I am feeling GREAT! Ate a healthy supper, and finished watching Biggest Loser. I'm just hoping I can get out of bed tomorrow!!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment