Sunday, February 14, 2010

A New Day

I have been in this place so many times. The hope. The excitement of a new day. But somehow, I have to make it different this time. I can't continue on the path that I've been down for the past few years. This has to be my success story, and not just another story of failure.

Starting weight 248.8. We are doing a biggest loser competition at work, and that was my starting weight. It was one of the hardest moments of my life telling the 5 girls at work my starting weight. I outweigh the smallest contender by 110 pounds, and the next largest contender by over 50 pounds. I guess you could say that I have the most lose, and also the most to gain. Over the next 15 weeks, we are going to weigh in each Saturday morning. Here goes nothing. Actually...everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment