Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 4

Day 4's update is coming a little late, but that's ok with me. I am just excited I got to day four, and am part of the way through 5!

Yesterday was a great on plan day. I was even tested at lunch. I went to a mexican restaurant, and had 4 chips, with my meal of a chicken taco and small order of beans. I usually eat half a basket of chips...with cheese dip no less... when I go. That was one of the biggest NSV's I've ever had. There has been no other diet that I've ever been on that I've had this much self control. Who would have thought a small prize I'm fighting to win would change my attitude this much.

I want to stay like this. I want eating healthy and moving more to be part of my everday life. We did end up joining the gym yesterday. It will be next week before we get our rhythym going, but I'm actually excited! I think I'm going to start by myself on Friday night, just to kind of ease myself back into the gym. Then next week on Mondays and Wednesdays we will be meeting after work for Cardio. On Tuesday and Thursdays we will be meeting there REALLY bright and early (dark and early actually) to do a few weight exercises before work. I can't believe I agreed to that. If you knew me, you certainly wouldn't believe it. I'm a sleep girl!

I am a girl with a new found motivation. I can become "formerly fat"!! I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment