Friday, February 26, 2010

BAD WEEK

I've had a rough week this week. Stress has gotten the better of me. I know I am a stress eater, but continue to do it anyway. I have to learn to control the emotional urgency to eat something comforting. There have to be better ways to deal with it.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring on the scale. I've exercised 3 times since the last weigh in, and stayed in my calorie range on sparkpeople all but 3 days. And those days I didn't exceed 2000 calories. I'm just hoping that my sabotage days didn't completely sabotage the week.

Tonight I have a baby shower that I have to go to. That kind of situation is always hard for me. I feel like if I turn down cake, or punch I am being rude. But it is at work, and they know we are doing this Biggest Loser contest. I'm sure they will understand when I stick to my water.

My goals for the next week are to control my emotional eating, go to the gym 4 times, do wii fit at least once, and stay within my calorie range everyday on sparkpeople. By accomplishing these short term goals, I will be that much closer to my ultimate goal. A Healthy Body and Lifestyle.

2 comments:

  1. I hate stress. I'm horrible in dealing with it most times. :(

    It sounds like you are doing well. Just keep positive and know that that scale will give you a good number. If it doesn't, well then it's likely on crack (as I often say). Keep up with it and eventually the numbers will move for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a stress eater too (as you noticed from my post)...and thank you for commenting! Dont let it get to you. Something I continue to tell myself (over and over)is that one slip up doe NOT make me a failure. Just put it behind you and start fresh with the next meal. Im going to a baby shower next weekend and offered to help, so I now get to make the CAKE! Oh yay! I believe it will be white cake. I dont like white...that way I wont be tempted! lol I am following now so support you on your journey! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete