Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Year

I CAN'T believe that I'm saying this, but I'm starting over again. When I started this blog I wanted it to be the chronicle of my last lifestyle change. Unfortunately, that wasn't meant to be, so I'm here again. I have a few things going for me.

1. I have bought an elliptical machine that will be delivered tomorrow. My biggest problem with exercising is that I will not leave and go back to the gym once I'm home. I'm sitting this sucker in the middle of the living room floor so that I have no choice but to use it.

2. My brother-in-law and I have started a biggest loser contest starting today. 13 weeks. Wager is $100 to the winner from the other player. If I have to hand over $100 I'm going to be so mad!! It's just the motivation I need to keep on track!!

3. When we weighed in for biggest loser tonight, I only weighed 6 pounds less than my brother-in-law. He's at least 3 or 4 inches taller than me. And I see him as "bigger" than me. I guess not, huh? I've lost at least 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks, prior to this starting, so I was heavier than him. That is like a slap in the face to me. I need to wake up and take control!!

Here we go!!!

Starting weight 1/14/11 @ 7 pm 252.6

1 comment:

  1. It's a HUGE deal that you are back!! Dust yourself off and get going!!:)
    Keelie

    ReplyDelete